Sunday 3 October 2010

ZingZillas The Album - A MiniMad Dance along

Right before I start, I just wanted to answer a few questions with regards to review  and blog becoming too commercial, which have been raised amongst a number of the craft blogs at the moment.

Yes I do reviews, especially if they fit in with my blog and my family.  We do not have lots of money at the moment and reviews do make a difference with the household budget.  We get things we wouldn't have normally purchased, but no one can buy my opinion.  I am a tactless honest northern mother, I tell it as I see it and I will always give an honest review.

I actually think that reviews by real people can be invaluable and have become involved in The Great Toy Guide this year and become a Toys R Us Toyolgogist because I actually used The Great Toy Guide to help purchase toys for the boys last Christmas.  It helped me stop making expensive mistakes and please don't think that we keep everything because we certainly do not.  I am keen for the boys not to become spoilt and they know they are review toys and they have them for 2 weeks.

Any way what I am trying to say is that if people think that my blog is too commercial that that is their issue, not mine.  I started this blog as a record of family and my crafting and the boys artwork and it has changed and grown just like my family has.  The small income I have gained has been invaluable in keeping us afloat during hard times.
Anyway on to the main event, which is MiniMad as it should be.  We were given an advance copy of ZingZillas the Album on Monday and this clip is Mini's first time listening to it.


Since then it hasn't been off, in fact it is playing this morning as I type this and will be going in to the car for our Sunday Family trip out.  It is a children's CD which we all like, which is says it all really.

Edited to add - I am now stuck singing ZingZillas songs and the CD is in MadDad's car - I bet he listened to it again this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment