Tuesday 19 October 2010

Boost Your Wash

Does your washing need a helping hand.  Mine does sometimes, especially with two rambunctious boys who just love to roll around in the mud and play about outside.  Plus Mini is know as "noise with muck on" in family circles.



So when I was offered the chance to review Boost Your Wash I decided I had nothing to lose.

Boost is designed to work in partnership with your washing solution and turn it in to "power cleanser" their words not mine.  Now I use a non-bio ecological product for our clothes and Maxi  and I have pretty sensitive skin, so I have to say I was pretty sceptical.  You use one to two capfuls in addition to your normal detergent and it is priced at £3.99, which makes it around 25p a wash.

I have been using the product for a number of weeks now and have found it to be pretty effective on mini's white school shirts, getting out the tomato stains and general grubbiness that he carries round with him.  It has had no issues moving grass stain from both the boys trousers too.  It had a pretty tough test on Saturday as the boys white football socks were covered in mud, which would usually require a pre-soaking and a scrub, but with Boost they came clean the first time.

But the test is will I buy it again?  I have still got a number of washes left in the bottle I have (16 washes per bottle), so will not need to buy it very often and if it gets the boys clothes clean then I am all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment